SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
This social media page is maintained by Cr Fiona Cunningham.
This is a supportive online community that is built on respect. Everyone is encouraged to participate in an open and constructive conversation about relevant topics.
This page supports the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and related policies – and requests visitors to this page to do the same – www.facebook.com/terms.php
This page is moderated in a way to enable and encourage productive, two-way communication between Brisbane residents and Cr Fiona Cunningham.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not and comments or posts will be responded to, as required and when possible.
Comments or posts which do the following will be hidden or removed and may result in the person being blocked from the page:
- Posts that harass, abuse or threaten a councillor, council staff or a member of the public;
- Posts that attack someone based on their age, gender, impairment, political beliefs, race, religion or sexuality;
- Posts that contain obscene or offensive language; or
- Posts that constitute spam or solicit business.
- Posts that constitute trolling.
- Posts from suspected fake profiles.
- Irrelevant or unrelated tagging.
Additionally, comments that are unrelated to the post or may negatively impact the experience of other community members will be hidden or removed.
This page is not for official Council business or complaints. If you wish to contact the Cr Fiona Cunningham, Coorparoo Ward, please email Coorparoo.email@example.com